Friday, February 1, 2013
871 miles later.
We made it.. (finally) PRAISE THE LORD!!! As the dark shadows of the mountains begin to surround me around 11:00 last night, I knew I was getting close. I arrived shortly after midnight to my hotel in Santa Fe where the snow and 25 degrees also gave me a warm welcome.
When I walked outside this morning, the crisp air was frightening, but I literally was amazed by the scenery before my eyes. The warm sunshine beating down in a clear blue sky, with the snow covered mountains in the distance. The beauty of the Father and His work brings me to my knees. How could anyone not believe that the One created it all, every intricate detail? To say it is beautiful here, would be an understatement. I'm definitely not in Kansas (or Ar-Kansas) anymore!
Today the adventure begins. I am going to settle into my new housing arrangement as well as locate the basics, Wal-Mart, Crossfit, my hospital, and the church I will try on Sunday. Thank you all for reading, and stay tuned for more to come.
To God be the Glory!!
view from my hotel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are your mother's child, and you share your mother's heart. "What love the Father has for us, . . . beyond all measure!"
ReplyDelete